A traditional Trout Fishing creel packed with a selection of hand-picked items to create the perfect gift for any fly fisher at any time of year
· Hand made from high quality willow with a brown leather clasp and adjustable shoulder strap. A lovely, traditional fly fisher’s creel of excellent quality
The Fly Selection
· A selection of wet flies expertly tied a must have selection for when trout are feeding on submerged insects.
· A selection of dry flies expertly tied a must have selection for when trout are feeding from the surface of the water.
Pocket Guide to Matching The Hatch
· For the fly fisher who has witnessed trout rising all around but not known which fly to put on: here is the essential guide.
It illustrates with photos which insects equate to which artificial fly, which flies hatch at what time of year, how insects behave and even how to read a fish’s rise!.
The Glencairn Crystal Whiskey Glass
· The unique and stylish shape has been crafted with eminent care to enhance the enjoyment of single malts and aged blends. The tapering mouth allows an ease of drinking not associated with traditional nosing glasses, while capturing that all-important bouquet. The wide bowl allows the fullest appreciation of the whisky’s colour and the solid base is designed to be easy on the hand.
Glenfiddich Single Malts
· 12 years old is the signature single malt with complex rounded flavours and elegant notes of fresh pear and subtle oak.
· 15 years old made using a process unique amongst Scotch whisky distillers; the Solera vat is always kept at least half full creating single malt with delicious flavours.
· 18years old matured in finest Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks, judged to be the best 18 year old Scotch whisky in the world.
Tired of looking for the perfect gift that will please any fly fisher?
This unique fly fishing creel will be the prized possession of any fly fisher for years to come